Sunday, January 8, 2012

Macarons and Oyen

Macarons is a sweet meringue-based confectionery made with egg whites, icing sugar, granulated sugar,almond powder or ground almond, and food coloring. Back in 2009 I saw one of my friend in Facebook post macarons picture. During this time I studied fine art in UiTM Kelantan and I was mesmerized by these colorful and delicacy of macarons. And its hard to find macarons in Kelantan because during that time people crazy over the cupcakes. And I starting crazy over macarons since then.
Choose what flavor do you like.
In section 2 food court there's a stall offers Oyen. What is Oyen? Oyen is one of dessert that will soothing you during daylight because it is mixture of tropical fruits, like kedondong, melon, mangoes, Nata De Coco, and dragon fruits. That will cost you only RM 2.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment